CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0974120055

From: Ira J Lund <>
Subject: Re: [CFTW] Print Preview Limit?
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:54:15 -0600

>I seem to be having a problem with Print Previewing an Ancestral Story
>covering 5 generations. There are 23 records involved and I have ALL events
>included. The "Preparing Report" gets to 65% and then the prog is "Not
>responding". My system Resources meter shows System Resources 68% free, User
>Resources 68% free and GDI Resources 80% free.

It may be space like you mention - free space to hold all the WMFs. (except
a later message seemed to indicate plenty of space.) I am not sure of the
solution. I will test this similar scenerio on my computer and see if it
works. Another idea is to run the Rebuild in case there are any internal
pointers messed up that could be causing this. I assume that you are not in
the Indexed Book, but generating the story from teh Reports directly. I was
only wondering since there are reports of Indexed Book problems referencing
previous stories for the same person. Was thinking this could interefer.

Ira

Mr. Ira J. Lund
E-mail: Web: http://www.cf-software.com

Cumberland Family Software, 385 Idaho Springs Road, Clarksville TN 37043

This thread: