CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0974212101

From: João Pereira <>
Subject: Re: [CFTW] Print Preview Limit?
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:28:21 +0000

About this error, I have not read the initial message in the thread but if I am
guessing right the user is complaining about the fact that it is not possible to
get a complete preview of a report.

I've had this happen when there wasn't enough hard drive space to create the
temporary files CFTW needs, which I guess may be your C drive and not whichever
other drive the database and/or software is located in. In my case, I discovered
that the program did not erase the temp files when this error occurred, which
meant each time I tried the procedure I ended up with less space, as more temp
files were created and not erased. I started off not seeing the last 100 or so
of +2000 pages of an Ahnentafel, then I couldn't see half of them when I retried
and soon the software would freeze upon starting. When I looked, my C drive was
full of temp files!

Could this be what is happening?

João Pereira

--