CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0974299930

From: João Pereira <>
Subject: Re: [CFTW] Print Preview Limit?
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:52:10 +0000

I can no longer be sure but I suspect you can define your windows temporary
directory. As a default however I think it's c:\windows\temp, since on my laptop,
running windows 95 that's where the cftw temp files end up (and they're the
Cla#####.tmp files Mike Calder was talking about, where #### = an hexadecimal
ordination string corresponding to the number of pages in the preview). On my NT 4
desktop system, the temporary directory is simply c:\temp, but as I say it might
have been me who defined it to be so.

As to the way the temp files are erased, on a normal exit, cftw does erase them,
but not so when it ends in error (I'm only familiar with your 2.5x versions - do
not know the way 3.0x deals with it)

João Pereira

--
Joao M.F. Pereira ()