CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0974492408

From: "Greg Tomerlin" <>
Subject: [CFTW] Group Sheet Report printing
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:20:08 -0600

Apologies if this has been previously discussed, but would it be possible to
include an option to choose the highlighted individual when printing some of
the reports (i.e. Family Group Sheets)?

More specifically, I would like the option to print a Family Group Sheet for
an individual without having to go through the selection process. For
example, I would like to be able to choose Print Reports, Family Group
Sheet, then enter the IRN of an individual without having to create a
selection list.

Would this be difficult to incorporate into the program at this late date?

Best,

Greg Tomerlin
Lebanon, TN

This thread: