CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0974730559

From: Ira J Lund <>
Subject: Re: [CFTW] Index on web pages
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:29:19 -0600

At 09:10 AM 11/20/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>I am using version 3.03 and the index of names when web pages are generated
>is ok on some names and out on others. Has anyone else come across this?

One thing you might do is run the Rebuild. I know that the Web index gets
created from the way the name appears int he NameSearch (Normal surname).
I've noticed in my genealogy if I add some extra "exempt surnames" and then
fail to rebuild, names do not show as I expected.

If still problems give some examples of what you see that doesn't look
right and what you expecetd it to look like. May be able to see better what
the problem is.

Ira

Mr. Ira J. Lund
E-mail: Web: http://www.cf-software.com

Cumberland Family Software, 385 Idaho Springs Road, Clarksville TN 37043

This thread: