CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0975101451

From: "Anders Hahne" <>
Subject: [CFTW] Reports-change field
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 22:30:51 +0100

In some reports there is an option select other fields than std birth/death
etc. I here refer to the ancestral list. For BIRT the title is Birth,
DEAT - Dead, but when I use the OCCU-tag the title show <110C>, LIVD
displays <11LI> and so on. Is it possible to make the report(s) use the
title for the actual event? I have only tested this with norwegian and
english language.

Also the title for birth place is not translated to norvegian, only the date
title. Født-Place instead of Født-Sted. Can I change this myself or is it
the translation of the program that is not complete?

Anders Hahne

This thread: