CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0975266394

From: Sigurd Eliassen <>
Subject: [CFTW] Language settings Cftw 3.04
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 20:19:54 +0100

Ira,

I have a question concerning the language settings in Cftw 3.04.
I have spent some time updating the Norwegian translations (I have
sent it private to you), and I have imported my database from version
2.

Then I discovered that the checkbox "Language using place prepositions
(such as Norwegian)" was unchecked. This was the case for all
Scandinavian languages.

When I try to check the checkbox, it is unchecked the next time I look
at the properties for that language.

Thus it is impossible to work through the place names adding the
proper preposition to the places. The prepositions are gone the next
time I look at the place.

This has to be because of the wrong language properties.

Ira, how do we solve this problem? I really hope I don't I have to
delete the language, then add a new language, check the checkbox and
do the translation all over again?

Sigurd Eliassen
Norway

This thread: