CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0975335679

From: Ira J Lund <>
Subject: Re: [CFTW] Lost all of my material
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:34:39 -0600

At 04:56 AM 11/25/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I lost all of my material when I downloaded the upgrade.
>But I was able to find it on my other computer.
>I went and put this on a floppy disk and tried to put it into my new upgrade.
>It did not show. Could you tell me how II can save it to my new upgrade.
>What specific sections do I put onto my floppy disk to bring it back.

Need more specifics here. What is the current upgrade (I assume you mean
3.04) and what was it you found on the other computer. Was it a Ver 3
database? (with a .cft extension?) Or perhaps an older Ver 2 database?

If it is simply a .cft extension - single file, then simply copy it to
whereever you want. Run Ver 3 and use the Browse button to find the file.

Ira
Mr. Ira J. Lund
E-mail: Web: http://www.cf-software.com

Cumberland Family Software, 385 Idaho Springs Road, Clarksville TN 37043

This thread: