CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0975404678

From: Erik Helmer Nielsen <> (by way of "George W. Durman" <>)
Subject: [CFTW] CFTW3.04 Selection lists
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 04:44:38 -0500

I was glad to explore the new feature with diamonds on the Main
Family Window. I find it very useful.

I like f.inst. to mark all descendants of a certain ancestor and
I use the selection list 'Descendants with Spouses'.

This is however not the best choice for the mentioned purpose.
I get diamonds also for all the spouses and this is a bit
misleading. In case a person is married twice and only one spouse
is a descendant I even see diamonds on a pair of spouses which is
not related to the ancestor at all.

I therefore ask if it is possible to add an additional selection
list for pure Descendants, i.e Descendants WITHOUT Spouses.

Erik

This thread: