CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0975506297

From: Ira J Lund <>
Subject: [CFTW] Bugs
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 07:58:17 -0600

1. I had a report about a bug in the Descendant Wall Chart where the
"spouse" would sometimes get placed "below" the box. I cannot duplicate
this problem nor remember who reported it. If anyone still has a
problemhere please let me know.

2. I think that there may still be problems with some priting of reports on
A4 paper. If anyone has problems here please let me know - specifically
which report, etc. I need to duplcaite the problem to fix it. If I cannot
duplicate I may need to get a copy of your database.

Thanks, Ira
Mr. Ira J. Lund
E-mail: Web: http://www.cf-software.com

Cumberland Family Software, 385 Idaho Springs Road, Clarksville TN 37043

This thread: