CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0975606292

From: "L Finotti" <>
Subject: Re: [CFTW] Bugs - A4 Paper Size
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:44:52 -0200

> 2. I think that there may still be problems with some priting of reports on
> A4 paper. If anyone has problems here please let me know - specifically
> which report, etc. I need to duplcaite the problem to fix it. If I cannot
> duplicate I may need to get a copy of your database.
>
> Thanks, Ira

Ira,
Yesterday I have prepared a message to send to you about some reports related
to A4 paper size. But I verify that the problem is present in all reports:
(the foot notes is not shown, they are out of paper at bottom)

Today I decided to retest and finally I have the problem solved.

" "With program opened go to Report > Preview > Print
The windows of printer is show. Go to Properties and look for Paper Size.
Change it accordingly to the paper size of Cftw ""

I have Canon 4100 printer. The paper size is not changed automatically by the
Cftw.
I need to change the size on both.

Sincerely
Leonel