CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2000-11 > 0975616878

From: Søren Henning Dalgaard <>
Subject: [CFTW] Age calculating bug:
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 21:41:18 +0100

>From the statistic report:
The age of the longest living man and woman is calculated wrong. It looks as
people without a birth event are born in year 1. From my database:

Longest life span (male): 1927 years - Jens Christian
Larsen-2413
Longest life span (female): 1986 years - Anna Cathrine
Larsen-0400

Events for IRN-2413:
Dead before 29 nov 1928
Married(No date)

Events for IRN-400:
Married5. July 1942
Dead8. jun 1987

Birth sentry statistic is calculated correctly. That is, the statistic don't
report anyone borne in sentries before 1600.

Age at marriage is calculated wrong. . It looks as people without a birth
event are born in year 1. From my database:
Average marriage age: 157.6 Males: 153.8
Females: 161.5

Søren Henning Dalgaard

This thread: