CFT-WIN-L Archives

Archiver > CFT-WIN > 2007-12 > 1198049312

From: "Hugo Slater" <>
Subject: Re: [CFT-WIN] What is new in CFT Ver 3.20?
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:28:32 +0200

Dear Ira,

Always feel guilty about this, as I know where you stand on "improvements"
to Cumberland Family Tree, but I have noticed that the "WITNESS" tab has
been removed from the Baptism and Wedding Events.

Is this intentional, or a glitch ... Or is there some way I can switch it
on again?

The reason I need it is that I am construction a database of all of the
Settlers that came to South Africa in 1820, and as such, the only records I
have of some individuals is as Witnesses to events, so I have added them to
the database as such. With this Tab removed, I have no way of connecting
them to other individuals in my database.

As always, and many others have said this, thank you for your time on this,
and for what must surely be the best Genealogy program on the market.

Best wishes,

Hugo Slater