CHAFFIN-L Archives

Archiver > CHAFFIN > 2003-12 > 1070999306

Subject: [CHAFFIN] Re: Great new published Chaffin/Chafin genealogy!
Date: 9 Dec 2003 12:48:53 -0700

Surnames: Chafin\Chaffins
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/4NI.2ACEB/409.2.1.1

Message Board Post:

I took a look and came up with some on him but I don't show his Dad or Mom.I show he died in Indiana,and had a few kids I hope this helps if not email me and we will find as much as we can on him to help in your search.Brad Sarah HALL
Sex: F
Birth: 1817 in KY
Death: 12 FEB 1892 in Brown Co. IN
Burial: Crouch Cem. Brown Co. IN

Father: Jesse HALL b: ABT. 1786 in Wilkes Co., NC
Mother: Rebecca Elizabeth FLEETWOOD b: ABT. 1795 in Floyd Co., KY

Marriage 1 James CHAFIN b: ABT. 1817 in KY
Married: 1836 in Clay Co., KY
Children
Susannah CHAFIN b: 28 OCT 1836 in IN
Alexander CHAFIN b: ABT. 1837 in Brown Co. IN
Nancy CHAFIN b: ABT. 1842 in Brown Co. IN
John CHAFIN b: ABT. 1845 in West Virginia ?
Isaac CHAFIN b: 11 OCT 1849 in Brown Co. IN
Infant CHAFIN
Jesse CHAFIN b: 1853 in IN
Savina CHAFIN b: 1856 in Midland, Greene Co. IN

Marriage 2 David CROUCH b: 1 APR 1811 in KY
Married: 27 APR 1861 in Brown Co. IN

This thread: