CHANEY-L Archives

Archiver > CHANEY > 2002-02 > 1013736605

From: "Carol" <>
Subject: [Chaney] Re: CHANEY INFORMATION
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:30:05 -0500

Mary
Sorry,i havn't been back in touch..computer problems.I wish i could meet you tomorrow but have a prior comitment.I am a real novice with the Chaney's.ANY help is greatly appreciated.

I don't have a Georgianna in my notes.

IF.. i understand my line right?????

Susanna Elizabeth Wilmouth Chaney mar John William Milam
William(billy) Chaney(b-1792-1876) mar Elizabeth Bradley(d-1883)-d/o Daniel Bradley and Elizabeth Davis
Moses Chaney(1770-1840's-Pitt.Co.Va) mar Margaret Davis.......family info
Jacob Chaney mar Sarah Midkiff
)Would she be correct wife for my Moses??)

Thomas Chaney mar ??
Thomas Chaney(Chayney?)(b-1684-1733)mar Jane Swepstone
William Chaney(b-1655-1727) mar Penelope(Payne??)
Richard Chaney (1634)mar Charity (Wood??)
Richard Chaney mar Ann Elinor-d/o Bartholemew Elinor and alice Effermont
Richard Chaney mar Elizabeth Offley-d/o Richard offley of Woolwich,London,England

carol in Va