CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 1999-07 > 0931105221

From: "Marion Gallaway" <>
Subject: Unidentified subject!
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 12:20:21 -0400

Hi,

I am looking for any information on my Grandmother Louise Charlott Drieu and her sister Julia Drieu. My grandmother was born in St. Hellier in I believe the 1880's or so. She married my grandfather Roland Hurst Willis who was stationed in the Channel Islands with the Highland Light Infantry, probably in the early 1900's. My aunt Julia never married and lived with my grandmother all her life. I believe her Mother and father were already deceased when she was married. I remember my Aunt telling me that they lived just up the road form Henry Boots' Chemist Shop.
I hope someone can give me some information on the family.

Yours aye,

Marion Gallaway

ion Gallaway

This thread: