CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 1999-10 > 0939582957

From: Judy Chambers <>
Subject: Unidentified subject!
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 15:15:57 -0400

I am searching for any information on the family of Charles Jones--born in
London-1868, Wife unknown.
Children, all likely born in Guernsey: Madeline- b. app. 1892-3, Stanley -
1894, Hilda. 1896, Alice-B? Died, Nov. 22, 1957. I believe Charles, his
wife, youngest dau. Alice (Queripel) and her husband Gerald are buried in
St. Martin's Cemetery, Guernsey. Charles and his wife died before 1912
and Alice was raised by Nick Falla and his wife and they are possibly
buried in the same cemetery.
Alice's address when she died was New Bungalow, Les Caches. St. Martin,
Guernsey.
Any information would be greatly appreciated. Judy

This thread: