CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2000-01 > 0948658456

From: "Allen Temple Beagan" <>
Subject: Re: Ships and Seafarers of Atlantic Canada cd
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:14:16 -0500

Owners;
Reg. # C840053, Peter John Brouard, residence Ships Harbour, Nova Scotia,
Occ shipowner, owned 32 shares out of a possible 64, he did not build the
ship "Unicorn" built 1840 in Ship Harbour,, 1 deck, 2 masts, schooner,73' by
19', 13' draft, 136 tons, registered in 1840 , closed in Jersey in 1841 ,
reason for closure = transferred to a new port.

Broward is a variation and there are hundreds. Ck out
http://bostonstates.rootsweb.com/S&SCdstats.htm
you may want to buy the cd

Allen Temple Beagan
48 Artisan Way.
Sandwich, MA USA 02644
"Genealogy Notes" http://members.tripod.com/~Al_Beagan/start.htm
Researching; Beagan, Trainor, Power in PEI
Beagan, Rowsell, Knight, Vincent, Temple, Brace and Chancey in NFLD
Beagan, Trainor in Cavan and Monaghan, Ireland
Chevalier, Knight and Temple in Jersey Isle
Knight, Chevalier, Brace, Chancey and Temple in Suffolk, Devon and Dorset,
England