CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2000-05 > 0959010297

From: Linda Wright <>
Subject: re: l85l census
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 11:44:57 -0400

HI

I was wondering if someone would please check the census for l85l for a
family called JOY. My great grandmother was Ann Joy but I am afraid I do
not know her parents names. They were originally from Tipperary
according to later census taken in l87l,l88l and l89l.

I am desperately trying to determine if they lived in the Channel
Islands or whether she moved there after she married my great
grandfather Patrick Kelly.

Thank you very much for any help which you may be able to give me.

Bye for now
Linda

This thread: