CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2002-10 > 1034960006

Subject: [CI] Whitley/Renouf 1901
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:53:26 EDT

Hi Listers
Just wondering if anyone has downloaded the 1901 page in St Helier which
contains Emily RENOUF [née WHITLEY] aged 55 and (I believe) her children
Hedley, Emily, Hilda and Alice RENOUF. Immediately following this family in
the index i.d. numbering is Charles RENOUF aged 80 b. St Mn. I do not have
any likely candidate for him, and wonder if he is really Charles WHITLEY born
c. 1820 who I believe was Emily's father?
If anyone has this page I would be very pleased to know what it is given as
Charles' surname, and his stated relationship to Emily, if any.
Anne

This thread: