CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2003-01 > 1044024735

Subject: RE: [CI] Jersey Archives
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:52:15 -0500

I have also had very good results from the Jersey Archives,and especially from Jason Casteldine.He emailed me what was available in the Archives, I paid about $20 by credit card, and he sent me many pages of birth and baptism records,as well as some census info on my gggm. Best of all, he was kind enough to indicate each individual relevant name. Jersey Archives is, by far, the best and nicest contact I have found in my search.