CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2003-04 > 1051136426

From: "Ray Le Mesurier-Foster" <>
Subject: Re: [CI] Elizabeth College Register
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:20:26 +0100

Hi Joan,
1) John Martin Thomas, born New Brunswick, 24 Jan 1843, son of James Thomas
and Mary Hickey. Land Surveyor. Emigrated to Australia and then to the Cape.
Died in London
James married again so half-brother to John is
2) James Roussel Thomas, son of James and Ann Riskey. Commercial Bank
Guernsey. Died 1880
There you go!
Regards
Ray