CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2003-04 > 1051361468

From: Tina Norris Fields <>
Subject: Re: [CI] Elizabeth College Register
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 08:51:08 -0400

Hi Ray,

I remember when you were posting the Elizabeth College register - I
carefully saved those postings in a document for my future research. I
am researching Ozanne. Just in case there are Ozannes that did not come
through in that very much appreciated earlier work of yours, would you
scan for Ozanne for me? Thanks for your marvelous commitment to this list.

Tina Norris Fields
Great Granddaughter of Rachel Amelia Ozanne and Myron Lee Norris