CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2003-04 > 1051480196

From: "Ray Le Mesurier-Foster" <>
Subject: Re: [CI] Elizabeth College Register
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 22:53:56 +0100

Hi Donna
William Francis Gore, born Wexford, 9 Nov 1819, son of Thomas Gore and
Elizabeth Corbet. Holy Orders 1842, ordained in Australia, returned to
England 1862. Died 1885.
St.John Corbet Gore, born Dublin, 10 Dec 1859, son of Ralph Gore and
Isabella Hopkins. Military career.
David Thomas Jehan, born GU 1 Nov 1844, son of David Jehan and Judith Agnew.
Master of prep school, Camden. Died 1878.
Brother
Charles Edmund Jehan, born Guernsey 29 Nov 1848. Hotel Manager, Weston Super
Mare and Cardiff.
Elias Chester Queripel, born 1854, son of Elias Queripel and Mary Anne
Noall. Senior Master at a Grammer School.
brother.
Alfred Ernest Queripel, born GU 2 Nov 1849. Vet in the army.
Hope that helps?
Regards
Ray