CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2005-10 > 1129637187

From: "Glen Bodie" <>
Subject: RE: [CI] ANTLE Surname and variations
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:06:27 -0400

Thanks Mark - yes, that would be the same name, I am sure. I should have
included that in the list of known alternate spellings. I know of one
ANCTIL family (from Jersey, I believe) that settled in Quebec, and are
still there, but I know of no connection between us as yet.

Regards - Glen C. Bodie
Personal contacts-------------------------------
Web http://bodie.ca
Home mailto:
My Tree
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~gcbodie/MyTree/bodie_antle.htm
Snail Mail: 76 Strathcona Ave, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4J 1G8
Web http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~antlenf/default.htm
Mail mailto:
Query
http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=board&r=rw&p=surnames.antle