CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2005-11 > 1131328492

From: "Trev Valler" <>
Subject: FENTON-Beverley and Robert David
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 14:54:52 +1300

Hello Listers.
I am trying to trace Beverley and Robert David FENTON.and there children
Andrea,Peter and Adam.The Fenton's are believed to have left Hawkes Bay,New
Zealand some time after August,1980 for England and later moved to the
Channel Islands,possibly Jersey Island.

I would appreciate suggestions from any lister as to locating any of the
family--tried the white pages but could not access Jersey Island.Would
electoral rolls be available for searching?My interest in this family is for
genealogical purposes.Thanks.Trev. Valler,Warkworth,New Zealand.

This thread: