CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2007-08 > 1188564451

From: "S.R & K.M.Pattison" <>
Subject: Re: [CI] Brookfield Farm ?, Beaumont ?.
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:47:31 +1000

G'Day Pam,
Thanks for your help I was hoping that Percival/Percy Snr and Percival/Percy
Jnr would prove to be both born prior to 1901 but no such luck. I thought
that Percy and Elsie would turn out to be the keys somehow, at least I know
I have the right family of Maugers, I now have to figure out somehow if
Eliz. Susan Mauger was a Gibaut and what Frank Jnr's wife Jane's maiden name
was. Where did you manage to find the "D/S Immigration and Nationality
Department D/S/A/6/A946 Registration Card of Percy Alfred Mauger, of Handois
Lodge, St Lawrence, born 20/06/1898 11/01/1941 - 11/01/1941" reference. Does
the 11/01/1941 date refer to his death ?
Regards,
Syd Pattison, Melbourne, Australia