CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2007-08 > 1188608711

From: "S.R & K.M.Pattison" <>
Subject: Re: [CI] Brookfield Farm ?, Beaumont ?.
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 11:05:11 +1000

G'Day Dave,
Thank you for your kind offer to take some photographs of the current views
of Brookfield Farm for me, I only hope after everyone's hard work that it is
the same Brookfield Farm as the Maugers from what I can gather mainly
concentrated on growing tomatoes. One of the CI Listers, Pam Hislop from New
Zealand who has helped me enormously, e-mailed me last night (my time) with
the news that there was a Brookfield Farm still operating, it's location
next to Besco Laundry Services, and that it was now "home" to a well known
herd of Jersey Cattle. I will attempt to scan the photos over the weekend
and get the photos that include the farm to you as soon as possible.
Regards, Syd Pattison, Melbourne, Australia.