CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2008-07 > 1217427142

From: "A. Sandra Clark" <>
Subject: Re: [CI] CHANNEL-ISLANDS Digest, Vol 3, Issue 252 Le Huray
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:12:22 -0400

'My' line left Guernsey around 1870 as far as I know. He was Jean
Nicolas George Le Huray m. Mary Marguerite Roberge. Their children,
John, Malinda, Stephen Roberge were born in Alderney. I was unable to
find them, especially Stephen but a kind lady found the data. There was
no record of death for Stephen in the CI and I cannot find that he came
to Canada.

I would be happy to share my records and would appreciate and info
anyone else wishes to share. A REAL hero would be able to help me find
Stephen.

Sandra

This thread: