CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2009-05 > 1241189956

From: "Ross Brown" <>
Subject: Re: [CI] Le Lacheur, Le Lievre, De Putron
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 10:59:16 -0400

Hi everyone:
I don't have any information directly related to the Le Lacheur and Blondel
names that Diane quotes but these are names in my family tree. I think there
must be a link somewhere.

John Blondel [b:July 19, 1788, d:Mar 23, 1859] married Elizabeth Le Ber
[b:1787, d:Jan 18, 1841] on Alderney. One of their children, Elizabeth
Blondel [b:Nov 1, 1815] married Charles Le Lacheur on June 5, 1837 on
Alderney.

Ross Brown
Ottawa, Canada