CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2010-03 > 1267552045

From: "Ray Le Mesurier-Foster" <>
Subject: [CI] Rough Index to Le Mesurier
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 17:47:25 -0000

Hi List,
Just to let you know that part 2 is now available. This is 32 pages with two articles, "The mystery of Job" and "The McCrea family" (Anyone else want to add something, not copyrighted, let me know)
You can download this free of charge from www.guernsey-society.org.uk and go to "family history" then scroll down to Le Mesurier.
I am still looking for photos or copy of documents associated with Le Mesurier/Le Messurier to put in Part 3. I have got a lot of mine plus a few others, but I want a good selection. Can you help?
While you are on the GU website have a look at 'donkypedia'!
Regards
Ray

This thread: