CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2010-10 > 1287302622

From: "Eric Le Maitre" <>
Subject: Re: [CI] Bichard's St. Sampsons
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 09:03:42 +0100

Hello Dianne,
I do have Le Goubey (and Le Goube can't type the accent over
the e) connections.
Pierre Le Goube born C 1755 married Rachel Le Maitre 6 June 1778 in Vale,
they had 4 children.

I also have a connection with Le Goupyl which I believe maybe an earlier
spelling of the name, Renaude married James Le Maitre 28th June 1587 in Town
church.

Thanks for the source info on Jeanne. Was the person she married called
Colas or Collis?

Regards
Eric