CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2011-03 > 1300538363

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [CI] Charles Vaudin
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 12:39:23 -0000

Author: millierussels
Surnames: Vaudin
Classification: lookup

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.britisles.channelislands.general/930.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hey. I totally didn't just google you. And this totally didn't come up as the first page.

I just wanted to see how you were doing. Cause I miss you. Despite our differences.

I know I could have just sent a text or an email, but where would the fun in that be?

I miss you tonnes sunshine.

Much love. Milz x

Important Note: