CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2011-03 > 1300714395

From: T Mitchell <>
Subject: Re: [CI] address check
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:33:15 +0000

Hi Diana,

I don't live in St Helier, but I believe the property is still there on
the right hand side as you drive down the hill - someone will put me
right if I have it wrong.

If you contact the Jersey Archives and order the document you will be
able to ascertain what the war damages where, it's only by looking at
the actual document that you will find out.

The Channel Islands where occupied by the Germans throughout the Second
World War, damage to property and lives where inevitable sadly.

Good luck.

Tina.

T Mitchell
St John, Jersey