CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2011-03 > 1301604934

From: R HOLLOWAY <>
Subject: [CI] Guernsey Gache/Gauche
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 21:55:34 +0100 (BST)

Not strictly family history but if there is someone in Guernsey looking in that could send me a genuine recipe for Guernsey Gache/Gauche, it would be much appreciated.

All my ancestors were from the Island and my Mum was always saying how much she missed her Guernsey Gache after they left Guernsey.

Thanks to anyone who can help. Was in Guernsey last year but completely forgot to ask anyone!! Bought some in a bakery though.

Best wishes to all,
Rosemary (The English Rose - petals getting droopy)!

This thread: