CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2012-02 > 1329790834

From: "Michele Gayler" <>
Subject: Re: [CI] records of marriages in Channel Isles 1906
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:50:34 +1030

Carol,

There is a large article about the accident in an Australian newspaper.

Go to

http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper

search 'train crash Grantham'

narrow search to 'Decade 1900 - 1909'

then narrow again to '1906'

It should be the first article to appear ie

ACCIDENT TO THE SCOTCH EXPRESS. TERRIBLE SCENES. LONDON, September 21. The
Register (Adelaide, SA : 1901 - 1929) Monday 22 October 1906 p 7 Article ...

Michele