CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2012-02 > 1330529970

From: "Raymond Le Mesurier-Foster" <>
Subject: Re: [CI] LE BAS & CLEMENT
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:39:30 -0000

Hello Mary.
Had a quick look at census records
1841 has Edward (Edouard) born 1811 (Farmer) wife Mary A born 1816 (Widow in
1871)
Children
Edward 1836 (in 1871 was married with 3 children)
Frederick 1837
Mary A 1841, married a Hughes had 2 children and a widow by 1871
Philip 1843
Elizabeth 1845
Clement 1848
Peter 1851
Ellen 1856
Francis 1856.

Eugene Arnold 1822 (St Peter Port) a Chemist
Elizabeth J 1826 his wife
Eugene J 1850 by 1881 was married with 3 children (a cattle merchant)
5 more by 1861
Hope that helps.
Ray