CHANNEL-ISLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > CHANNEL-ISLANDS > 2012-03 > 1330594037

From: anne <>
Subject: Re: [CI] CAROLINE CLEMENT nee REEVE
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 09:27:17 +0000

Google "Queen's Rd, St Helier, Jersey" on Google Maps. Find the
roundabout at the bottom of Queens Rd, the houses on the left hand side
(west side of the road) are numbered 1, 2, 3 and so on from that end.
Although the numbers aren't visible on steetview it is easy to count the
houses to find the one you want.
Anne

On 01/03/2012 07:50, Mary Ann Minor wrote:
> Caroline was the wife of Canon George CLEMENT, Rector of St. Ouen. She died
> September 1898 at 10 Queen's Road, St. Helier. I've tried to locate the
> building on Google Maps but can't pinpoint it. Could someone who lives in
> St. Helier try to locate and photograph what is now at that address please?
>

> Many thanks,
>
> Mary Ann

This thread: