CHAPLIN-L Archives

Archiver > CHAPLIN > 2003-03 > 1046818116

Subject: [Chaplin] CHAPLIN, Ann m. PENTEN (PENTNEY), John. Norfolk, Engl.
Date: 4 Mar 2003 15:48:36 -0700

Surnames: CHAPLIN. PENTNEY. Norfolk
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/HVI.2ACIB/162

Message Board Post:

The name CHAPLIN enters into my family history through Ann CHAPLIN's marriage to John PENTEN (should be PENTNEY). Their marriage took place about 1800, possibly in Aylmerton, Norfolk.

Let me know if this CHAPLIN could be in any way connected to yours.

Thanks

Ros Davies

Researching:
ADAMS (Longford, Ireland)
BERNARD (Wantage, Oxfordshire)
BURFITT/BARFOOT/BURFOOT (Twyford, Berkshire)
CHAPLIN (Norfolk)
DAVIES/DAVIS (Cromer, Norfolk)
FITT (Hemblington, Norfolk)
GUYMER/GAYMER/GYMER (Catton, St. Margaret's, Norfolk)
LEMAN/LEMMON (Norfolk)
MORLEY (Rougham, Norfolk)
NEALE (Norfolk?)
PENTNEY/PENTEN (Baconsthorpe/Bodham/Holt, Norfolk)
SLATER/SLAUGHTER (Horning, Norfolk)
SPURRELL (Roughton?, Norfolk)
TITE/TYTE/TIGHT (Hemblington/Postwick, Norfolk)
WELLAVISE/WILLAVISE/WELLAVIZE (Wantage, Oxfordshire)
WRIGHT (Hempstead, Norfolk)

This thread: