CHASTAIN-L Archives

Archiver > CHASTAIN > 2006-08 > 1154562993

From: "Gwen Skelton" <>
Subject: Re: [CHASTAIN] John "Ten Shilling Bell" Chastain
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:56:33 -0400

Bill _ I had never heard of Cornelius Keith asking him to est the Church.
The Keith
family were very prominent in that area and many are buried in Oolenoy
Churchyard.
They were both very involved in the community according to the local
records.
John also founded the Holly Springs Baptist Church not far from Pumpkintown.
Also your story of the 'Hit List' is very intriguing to me, where can we
read about this?
Isn't genealogy fun? I am very pleased that the list is becoming very
ACTIVE.
I think we have finally found something to get us talking to each other : )
Gwen