CHAVIS-L Archives

Archiver > CHAVIS > 2013-08 > 1375568044

From: ,
Subject: Re: [CHAVIS] William or James C. Chavis
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 22:14:04 -0000

Author: nollyton
Surnames: Chavis, Mason
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.chavis/455.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, to begin with. My name is James Chavis..grandson of James C Chavis and Elizabeth Chavis. I live in Warner Robins, Ga. I hope your still in Macon. Please call me at 478-256-2639. If I don't answer, please leave a message. William Edward was my uncle. Jack Conley Chavis was my father, son of James C Chavis and Frances Chavis(Mason). Please call at your earliest convenience.

James Chavis

Important Note: