CHAVIS-L Archives

Archiver > CHAVIS > 2013-08 > 1376292185

From: ,
Subject: Re: [CHAVIS] Chavis (Smith) Surname
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 07:23:05 -0000

Author: ktbaby1989
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.chavis/239.242.243.263.265.1.1.1.1.2.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am a Brigman looking for Chavis and Hinson connections. Would you be able to help me with some information or perhaps ask your other connection if it would be ok for me to contact them? I've been told that my family is Native American and I'm on the hunt. One story our family has is that my great great grandfather was on his death bed and called his daughter over and told her that we were Native American, my guess why no one knew is to keep it a secret to protect themselves

Important Note: