CHEEK-L Archives

Archiver > CHEEK > 2008-02 > 1204223052

From: ,
Subject: Re: [CHEEK] Obadiah Cheek
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:24:12 -0000

Author: cleatresscheek
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Good Day
I'm new to this so bare with me, Recently started searching for my ancestors, My last name is cheek,as a child growing up i would always hear talk that if you ever run into anyone with the last name CHEEK, then you are of relation to that person.
My fathers name was: Eugene Cheek the son of the late James A. Cheek and Marie Powell, my father was born in Nashville,Nc and his birthdate was: march 25, 1942.
I really would like to find out much more if any of the above information sounds like their may be a relation please contact me @
Thanks in advance

Important Note: