CHEROKEE-L Archives

Archiver > CHEROKEE > 2001-06 > 0993966613

Subject: [Chero-Culture] CHEROKEE Sources & Hebrew Similarities
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 01:50:13 EDT

Hi Lynne, Rachel, and anyone interested:

I'm finally getting around to answering this as I found some answers on these
various questions folks on this list have been genuinely asking and others
seemingly, but I hope not really criticizing. As a few on this list seem
tired of what I have to say personally on this and similar subjects, I've
looked back for answers from others on the list who posted or answered this
quite awhile back,
and I'm trusting they don't mind the repeat. They seem like very nice folks
who don't seem to get there backs up over things. By the way, Tawnee sent me
an interesting book by snail mail. She's so nice! :)Here goes starting with
Dan's post, and I haven't read all these books he suggests, but it looks like
a pretty good listing. I don't think you'd steer us wrong, would you, Dan? :)