CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 1998-05 > 0895853188

From: "David Walley" <>
Subject: Re: [CHESHIRE-L] HAMMOND & LLANERCHYMEDD
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 20:06:28 +0400

Hi Mark,
Sorry, I responded to an earlier message without reading this one. Now all
is clear.

BTW I come from Llanerchymedd originally and took quite an interest in your
tree. I'll knuckle down one day and see what connections there may be with
our ancestors.

Regards,
Dave.
David Walley, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Researching:
HAYTON, RADCLIFFE, MAWSON in Cumbria & Norfolk
WALLEY in Cheshire,
JONES, WILLIAMS, THOMAS in North Wales
SHELBY, JAMES, STYLING, PROSSER in South Wales