CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 1998-10 > 0908641890

From: "Nicola Vale" <>
Subject: Re: (Fwd) Re: [CHESHIRE-L] Brereton cum Smethwick
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 17:31:30 +0100

Hi Jan
Thanks for the info - but at present my Edgingtons are found in Birmingham!
However you never know so I will keep your details and be in touch if I
link up.
Nicola Vale

Researching;
HAMPTON, PEAKE, SHUFFLEBOTHAM - STAFFORDSHIRE
HAMPTON, KEY(HAY) - CHESHIRE
VALE, EDGINGTON, SMITH - WARWICKSHIRE
VALE, PARKER, WEAVER, JONES - WORCESTERSHIRE
SMITH - MONMOUTHSHIRE
JONES - GLAMORGAN / GWENT