CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 1998-10 > 0909082104

From: "Nicola Vale" <>
Subject: [CHESHIRE-L] Alice Margaret
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:48:24 +0100

Hi Listers,
I know that this may sound a little bizzare, but does any one know an Alice
Margaret in Brereton, Cheshire? I have just been told that she is probably a
member of my HAMPTON family. I know that she was living there up to 1981,
her mother's name was Margaret and Alice is about 60 now.

A little more promising enquiry - is there a kind soul who could look up the
surname Hampton in the Cheshire phone book - I just wondered if Alice
Margaret was one of them or if the entries are cousins etc

Thanks in advance

Nicola Vale

Researching;
HAMPTON, PEAKE, SHUFFLEBOTHAM - STAFFORDSHIRE
HAMPTON, KEY(HAY) - CHESHIRE
VALE, EDGINGTON, SMITH - WARWICKSHIRE
VALE, PARKER, WEAVER, JONES - WORCESTERSHIRE
SMITH - MONMOUTHSHIRE
JONES - GLAMORGAN / GWENT

This thread: