CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 1998-12 > 0915061802

From: Doug Dewolf <>
Subject: Re: [CHESHIRE-L] MUMFORD
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 15:50:02 -0800

Ken
I have a MUMFORD in my family. Her family was from GB, in the early 1600's,
and then on to Nova Scotia.Do you think there may be a relationship with my
Mumford and yours?
I would be interested in your reply.
Have a happy New Year.
Doug Dewolf

At 10:42 PM 12/30/1998 -0000, you wrote:

>I am seeking any information about any MUMFORD in the West Cheshire area
and in particular any information on the following family: