CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 1999-01 > 0916083578

From: "Chris Bowden" <>
Subject: Re: [CHESHIRE-L] ROBINSON
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 19:39:38 -0000

Hi I am looking for a George Robinson, I know he had a daughter named Sarah
born at Sandbach in Cheshire in 1822 (his second child of that name as the
first died two years earlier) his wife was Hannah.
Although I know what happened to Sarah I do not know where george married
Hannah ( I guess about 1818) or where George was born (another guess 1800)
I do not know where the couple went to after Sandbach although Sarah turns
up in Manchester in 1838. Sarah gave her fathers occupation as shoemaker.
Any clues most welcome.
Chris Bowden

> From: The Lovitts <>
> Subject: [CHESHIRE-L] ROBINSON
> Date: 10 January 1999 13:41
>
> Hi Everyone
>
> Happy New Year and good luck with your searching for 1999.
>
> My major interest in Cheshire is a George ROBINSON who was born 24
September