CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 1999-04 > 0923059622

From: "Harley & Errol" <>
Subject: [CHESHIRE-L] Successful Connection - MUNNERLEY
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:27:02 -0000

Hi Listers,
I just wanted to share my success with readers. I have only been with the
List a couple of weeks and another Lister, Edward, recognised the unusual
surname of one of his friends in my surname listing.

Even though my letter is currently flying through the air to Hoylake, I
know by a huge family tree that his friend is one of this MUNNERLEY family.
There are only about 12 Munnerley's in Australia and they all come down
from different branches and not just one line that migrated to Oz but at
the same time all go back to the same common ancestor.

Hopefully this week will be someone else's lucky week! Keep trying and
keep posting those names.

Errol in Marysville, Victoria, Australia

This thread: